A man said to a lady, "Your mother's husband's sister is my aunt." How is that lady related to that man?
Pointing to a lady, a man said, "The father of his brother is the only son of my grandfather." How is that lady related to that man?
'P ∆ Q' means that P is the mother of Q, 'P  Q' means that P is the father of Q, 'P # Q' means that P is the sister of Q. Which of the following represents 'M is the daughter of R' ?
Read the following information carefully to answer the question given below it:
- 'A + B' means that A is the father of B.
- 'A − B' means that A is the wife of B.
- 'A × B' means that A is the brother of B.
- 'A ÷ B' means that A is the daughter of B.
If it is given 'P × R − Q', which of the following is true?
If 'A + B' means that A is the brother of B, 'A ÷ B' means that A is the father of B and 'A × B' means that A is the sister of B. Which of the following means 'M' is the uncle of 'P'?
M ÷ N × P.
N x P ÷ M.
M + S ÷ R × P.
M + K ÷ T × P.
M + K ÷ T × P shows the required relationship as explained below:
- T × P means T is the sister of P.
- K ÷ T means K is the father of T. Hence, from information (i), K is also the father of P.
- M + K means M is the brother of K. Therefore, using information (ii), we find that M is the uncle of P.
This Blog Post/Article "Blood Relations Quiz Set 011" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2020-01-21. Published on: 2016-03-29