Many qualified computer engineers join the private sector, but are preparing for banking and IAS exams.Courses of Action:
- Government should only allow un-employed candidates to appear for banking and IAS exams. This will reduce un-employment.
- Government should take steps to clear the myth that government employees get good salary without doing any work.
Poverty is increasing because the top level bosses do not know anything about the problems of the poor people. Nor do they understand what poverty really is.Courses of Action:
- The top level bosses should live in poor conditions.
- The top level bosses should come from the poorer sections of the society.
- The top level bosses should be replaced.
Most of the companies in IT and ITES sectors in India have started hiring from engineering colleges through campus placements rather than the yearly recruitment they carried earlier. Which of the following can be concluded?
IT and ITES are the only sectors in India which are hiring from engineering college campuses.
Government has stepped up recruitment activities after a gap of five years.
The IT and ITES companies have now decided to visit the engineering college campuses for tier II cities in India as well.
Availability of qualified engineers will substantially increase in the near future.
So companies will now go to tier II cities for recruitments as well.
Train accidents occur in hilly areas because of landslides in rainy season.Courses of Action:
- Trains should be stopped in rainy season for few weeks.
- Iron meshes should be used to strengthen the hills around the tracks so that sand erosion can be stopped to prevent landslides.
H1N1 virus is a deadly, and very infectious virus. A large number of patients in a city have been diagnosed positive for this virus.Courses of Action:
- These patients should not be allowed entry into hospitals because they can infect other patients who are suffering from other diseases.
- These patients should be quarantined and locked in specially constructed houses so that they can die there without causing any damage to the healthy population.
Only I follows.
Only II follows.
Either I or II follows.
Neither I or II follows.
They should be quarantined, but proper medical help should be made available so that they get well soon. NOTE: Some students are in a hurry and would just see the "quarantine" word and jump to a wrong answer, without reading the rest of the sentence. Please read the statements carefully and completely, the examiners know this weakness of many aspirants, and purposely write dodging statements that start in one way, but end in exactly the opposite way.
This Blog Post/Article "Course of Action Quiz Set 03" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2020-02-07. Published on: 2016-02-10