The school dropout rate in many districts in India has increased sharply during the last few years as the parents make them work in the fields owned by others to earn so that the family can get at least one meal a day.Courses of Action:
- The government should use public distribution system to provide food to the really needy so that the parents can send their wards to school.
- The government should close down some of these schools because students are not willing to study.
- The government should arrest such parents.
The government decide to implement the policy of privatization of public sector units. This led to a strike by the government employees. The strike caused a loss of thousands of crores to the government.Courses of Action:
- The participating employees should be suspended.
- The government should ban the strikes because they lead to monetary loss.
- The govt. should reverse its earlier decision.
People see tax as a burden and thus invent ways to underpay or avoid paying any taxes altogether.Courses of Action:
- The government should educate the citizens about taxes help in the building of a great nation.
- tax rates should be increased so that the tax collection goes up.
Many engineers and doctors are applying for banking and IAS exams.Courses of Action:
- Engineers and doctors should not be allowed to apply for banking and IAS exams.
- The government should appoint a committee to understand the root cause of this problem, and take suitable measures to address it.
India is under a constant threat from its neighbors. This is a serious handicap because a large amount of the budget allocation goes into the defense expenditure, which is non-productive.Courses of Action:
- India should fight just one final war to teach a lesson and end all this once for all.
- India should take steps to increase mutual dependence on trade so that all parties understand the futility of war.
This Blog Post/Article "Course of Action Quiz Set 06" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2019-08-18.