The lack of vocational skills is at the root of the un-employment problem facing the Indian youth today.Courses of Action:
- Government should now chalk out a policy for implementing vocational education.
- Educational institutions should be provided with government fund to offer vocational courses.
It has been found that some government officers take bribe for doing their duty.Courses of Action:
- A trap should be laid and such officers should be caught red handed and punished.
- No action should be taken till three more complaints are received about a particular officer because some complaints are fake also.
The young Indians do not want to join the armed forces because of transfer to risky areas. They want to take office jobs.Courses of Action:
- Civilian jobs should be cut.
- The salary of the defense forces should be doubled.
Some private schools in Chandigarh are charging more fees than the government prescribed limits.Courses of Action:
- Stringent action should be taken against such schools.
- The government should follow the tit for tat policy and increase the fees of its own schools.
Only I follows.
Only II follows.
Either I or II follows.
Neither I or II follows.
Once the government has taken a decision and prescribed certain limits as per its considered policy, then the schools under its jurisdiction have to abide by those rules. It should take action against the violators.
There is a warning of severe cyclone storm in the coming 48 hours along a coastal area in Orrissa.Courses of Action:
- People of that area should be shifted to other safer places.
- State Government should hold a high level meeting for assessing the possible damage and ask the center for financial help so that compensation can be given to the close relatives of people who will die.
This Blog Post/Article "Course of Action Quiz Set 13" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2019-08-18.