After the introduction of gel pens, the sale of ball point pens has fallen sharply. This has happened only in India.Courses of Action:
- Manufacturing of ball point pens should be stopped.
- Manufacturing of gel pens should be stopped.
Many people have a bad tendency of jumping the level railway crossings, even when the train is visible and gates are locked. This leads to around 26 deaths annually.Courses of Action:
- All level crossings should be closed and flyovers should be built.
- Heavy fines should be imposed on those who cross a locked crossing.
70% Students studying in government schools could not pass the 12th class exam.Courses of Action:
- The government should appoint more teachers in government schools.
- The government should close most schools and concentrate only on some of them.
- Teachers should be made accountable.
Of recent, the air fares have gone down. Those who would otherwise travel by upper class train now prefer to go by air. Naturally, it saves them time, at no extra cost.Courses of Action:
- Train fares for upper class should be slashed so that those who would travel by lower classes begin to travel by upper class.
- The upper class bogies should be reduced without cutting the fares. This will cut the losses.
Two dreaded terrorists have escaped from the prison. They also took away revolvers of the policemen.Courses of Action:
- Police should publish their photos through news and print media, and seek public help in tracing them.
- Curfew should be imposed so that there is no one on the streets who could be killed by the terrorists.
This Blog Post/Article "Course of Action Quiz Set 14" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2020-02-07. Published on: 2016-02-10