The increase in air exports has led to an over burdening of air cargo agents because of an increase in demand for space and service.Courses of Action:
- Airlines and air cargo agents should together work out a solution to this problem.
- Reasons for such an increase should be found out.
A newspaper has reported that in a certain state of India, the board exam papers were evaluated by students studying in the same class by comparing with the model answers. If this news item is to be believed as true, then what should be done?Courses of Action:
- All certificates issued by that board should be declared un-recognized.
- These particular papers should be evaluated again through expert teachers.
- The board should stop taking written exams. Results should be prepared on the basis of assessment marks sent by the schools.
More than 1000 villages in Tamil Nadu are severely affected by floods which would also cause an extra burden of Rs. 150 crores for compensation and relief. Crops also have also been extensively damaged by the floods.Courses of Action:
- Government should ask RBI to print more money and give it to the flood affected people.
- Government should spend additional money to take adequate measures to prevent floods in future.
Large number of pilgrims die of severe cold when they visit a temple located on the mountain.Courses of Action:
- The pilgrims should be asked to wear proper woolen clothes.
- NGOs should provide woolen clothes to all pilgrims.
Indian economy is an agrarian economy, yet the ratio of agricultural exports to the non-agricultural exports is much small as compared to the world average.Courses of Action:
- Efforts must made to increase our agricultural production.
- The exports of non-agricultural commodities should be reduced so that the ratio can be increased.
This Blog Post/Article "Course of Action Quiz Set 17" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2019-08-18.