Four women A, B, C and D and their husbands E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular dining table facing each other.
- No two females or two males are sitting side by side.
- C is sitting between G and E. Also, C is facing D.
- F is sitting between D and A and is facing G.
- H is to the right of B.
Who is sitting to the left of A?
Five friends A, B, C, D and E are sitting on a bench.
- A is sitting next to B.
- C is sitting next to D.
- D is not Sitting with E.
- E is on the left end of the bench.
- C is on second position from right.
- A is on the right side of B and to the right side of E.
- A and C are sitting together.
What is the position of D?
Five persons are standing in a queue. P and B are at the extreme ends. A is standing ahead of S. X is behind B. S is between P and A.
If A and the B exchange their positions, and also the X and the S, then who will be standing behind S?
Eleven students A, B, C, D, E, F, G ,H, I, J and K are sitting in a row of the class facing the teacher.
- D, who is to the immediate left of F, is second to the right of C.
- A, is second to the right of E, who is at one of the ends.
- J is the immediate neighbor of A and B and third to the left of G.
- H is to the immediate left of D and third to the right of I.
If E and D, C and B, A and H and K and F interchange their position, which of the following pair of students is sitting at the end?
Six alphabets A, B, K, D, E and P are arranged in a row. B is between D and P. A does not stand next to either P or D. K does not stand next to D. E stands between A and K.
P stands between.
This Blog Post/Article "Sitting Arrangements Quiz Set 01" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2017-10-26.