- Ten cages numbered 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are situated adjacent to one another in two different rows of 5 cages each.
- Ten animals M, N, O, P, Q, R, S T, U and V are housed in these cages.
- Cages with odd numbers are situated opposite to the cages with even numbers, and no two cages with even numbers and no two cages with odd numbers are adjacent to each other.
- Cage No. 8 is occupied by N and it is to the extreme left of one row.
- Cages 4 and 6 are not in the row of cage no. 8 and any of the cages numbered 4, 6, 2 are not in the middle of the row.
- T lives in cage no. 5 and its cage is not situated in the row in which cage no. 6 is situated.
- O is housed in an odd numbered cage and resides in the row in which the N resides but both are not adjacent to each other.
- Q's and R's cages are adjacent to cage no. 6 However, R's cage is not adjacent to cage no 4.
- M's and V's cages are in the same row.
- P's cage is even numbered and is diagonally opposite to cage no. 1.
- Cage no. 6 is second from one of the ends of its own row.
- No two cages have consecutive number on them and S's cage is neither opposite to Q's cage nor adjacent to it.
Which of the following statement is not correct?
V and O are in the same row.
M lives either in cage no. 6 or 4.
Q's cage is adjacent to V's cage.
P is in cage 2.
Arrangement is like this:
1(S)---4(M/V)---9 (Q)---6(M/V)---3(R) ===================================== 8(N)---5(T)-----10(U)---7(O)-----2(P)
A, B, C, D, E and F are arranged in two rows of 3 each.
- B and C are in the second row.
- A is in the first row.
- E and F are in opposite rows, but they are not opposite to each other.
- C and D are opposite to each other.
- E is not at an end.
- F and A are same side but F is to the right side of A.
Who is to the left of E?
Ten army cadets A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H ,I and J are standing in a queue.
- B and F are not either of the start or end.
- G is before D, but not necessarily behind him, and H ahead of J.
- There are four persons between E and A.
- I is ahead of B and F is before D.
- J is in between A and D and G is in between E and F.
- There are two persons between H and C.
Who are the immediate neighbors of I?
Four women A, B, C and D and their husbands E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular dining table facing each other.
- No two females or two males are sitting side by side.
- C is sitting between G and E. Also, C is facing D.
- F is sitting between D and A and is facing G.
- H is to the right of B.
Who is sitting opposite E?
Read these facts carefully.
- Eight persons E, F, G, H, I, J, K and L are seated around a square table - two on each side.
- There are three lady members and they are not seated next to each other.
- J is between L and F.
- G is between I and F.
- H, a lady member, is second to the left of J.
- F, a male member, is seated opposite to E, a lady member.
- There is a lady member between F and I.
Who among the following is seated between E and H?
This Blog Post/Article "Sitting Arrangements Quiz Set 03" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2020-02-07. Published on: 2016-02-08