Four women A, B, C and D and their husbands E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular dining table facing each other.
- No two females or two males are sitting side by side.
- C is sitting between G and E. Also, C is facing D.
- F is sitting between D and A and is facing G.
- H is to the right of B.
Who are immediate neighbors of B?
Read these facts carefully.
- A, B ,C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting in a row facing North.
- A is fourth to the right of E.
- H is fourth to the left of D.
- C and F, which are not at the ends, are neighbors of B and E, respectively.
- H is next to the left of A and A is the neighbor of B.
Which of the following statements is not true?
A, B, C, D, E and F are arranged in two rows of 3 each.
- B and C are in the second row.
- A is in the first row.
- E and F are in opposite rows, but they are not opposite to each other.
- C and D are opposite to each other.
- E is not at an end.
- F and A are same side but F is to the right side of A.
Who is at the last point in the second row?
Eleven students A, B, C, D, E, F, G ,H, I, J and K are sitting in a row of the class facing the teacher.
- D, who is to the immediate left of F, is second to the right of C.
- A, is second to the right of E, who is at one of the ends.
- J is the immediate neighbor of A and B and third to the left of G.
- H is to the immediate left of D and third to the right of I.
Which of the following group of friends is sitting to the right of G?
Six papers A, B, C, D, E and F are to be conducted on five consecutive days.
- There are two papers between C and D and one paper between A and C.
- There is one paper between F and E and E is to be conducted before F.
- B is to be conducted before A, but not necessarily immediately before.
- B is not the first paper.
Which day is paper B planned?
This Blog Post/Article "Sitting Arrangements Quiz Set 05" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2020-02-07. Published on: 2016-02-08