Five persons are standing in a queue. P and B are at the extreme ends. A is standing ahead of S. X is behind B. S is between P and A.
Which of the following is in the middle of the queue?
Six persons P, Q, R, S, T and U are sitting in a circle facing one another front to front. P is sitting in front of Q. Q is sitting to the right of T and left of R. P is to the left of U and right of S.
Who is sitting between P and R?
A, B, C, D, E, F and G are sitting around a circular table facing the center.
- F is 2nd to the right of G.
- E, the neighbor of C, is 4th to the right of G.
- D is between E and A.
- B is the neighbor of F but not of E.
Who is to the left of G?
- Eight boxes P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are located adjacent to one another in two different rows with four in each row.
- No boxes of consecutive letter are either adjacent or opposite to each other.
- P and Q are located at the end of two different rows.
- R is just left of T and is located in the same row in which P is located.
- U is just right of Q.
Which box is opposite to P?
In a row of alphabets, S is fifteenth from the left and J is third to the left of S. R who is seventh to the right of J is fifth from the right end of the row. What is the position of S from the right end?
This Blog Post/Article "Sitting Arrangements Quiz Set 07" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2019-08-18.