A, B, C, D, E and F are arranged in two rows of 3 each.
- B and C are in the second row.
- A is in the first row.
- E and F are in opposite rows, but they are not opposite to each other.
- C and D are opposite to each other.
- E is not at an end.
- F and A are same side but F is to the right side of A.
Whose is opposite A?
The digits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 are arranged in a line left to right. 1 is an immediate neighbor of 5 and 2. 4 is second to the left of 5. 6 is second to the right of 2. 3 is not an immediate neighbor of 6. There are two persons between 2 and 8.
Which digit is sitting between 5 and 4?
Read these facts carefully.
- Eight persons E, F, G, H, I, J, K and L are seated around a square table - two on each side.
- There are three lady members and they are not seated next to each other.
- J is between L and F.
- G is between I and F.
- H, a lady member, is second to the left of J.
- F, a male member, is seated opposite to E, a lady member.
- There is a lady member between F and I.
Who among the following is to the immediate left of F?
- Ten cages numbered 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are situated adjacent to one another in two different rows of 5 cages each.
- Ten animals M, N, O, P, Q, R, S T, U and V are housed in these cages.
- Cages with odd numbers are situated opposite to the cages with even numbers, and no two cages with even numbers and no two cages with odd numbers are adjacent to each other.
- Cage No. 8 is occupied by N and it is to the extreme left of one row.
- Cages 4 and 6 are not in the row of cage no. 8 and any of the cages numbered 4, 6, 2 are not in the middle of the row.
- T lives in cage no. 5 and its cage is not situated in the row in which cage no. 6 is situated.
- O is housed in an odd numbered cage and resides in the row in which the N resides but both are not adjacent to each other.
- Q's and R's cages are adjacent to cage no. 6 However, R's cage is not adjacent to cage no 4.
- M's and V's cages are in the same row.
- P's cage is even numbered and is diagonally opposite to cage no. 1.
- Cage no. 6 is second from one of the ends of its own row.
- No two cages have consecutive number on them and S's cage is neither opposite to Q's cage nor adjacent to it.
Which of the following options represents the correct number of cages in one of rows, not necessarily in the same order?
Seven dots A, B, C, D, E, F and G have to be arranged in a row. These are the broad rules.
- A and H should be stacked to the extreme right.
- B to be in the centre.
- C and D as far apart as possible.
Which dot can't be at either end?
This Blog Post/Article "Sitting Arrangements Quiz Set 10" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2020-02-07. Published on: 2016-02-08