Read these facts carefully.
- Eight persons E, F, G, H, I, J, K and L are seated around a square table - two on each side.
- There are three lady members and they are not seated next to each other.
- J is between L and F.
- G is between I and F.
- H, a lady member, is second to the left of J.
- F, a male member, is seated opposite to E, a lady member.
- There is a lady member between F and I.
Which of the following is true about J?
- Six plants, P, Q, R, S, T and U, in two rows of three each are facing north and south.
- Q is north facing, but not next to S.
- S and U are diagonally opposite.
- R next to U, is south facing and T is north facing.
If the plants T and P are interchanged, which will be next to that U?
Seven letters are arranged in a line as follows:
- E and F have one letter between them.
- G is to the right of A.
- B is to the immediate left of F.
- There is one letter between D and A.
- D is not the neighbor of G.
- G and F have two letters between them.
Which letter is second to the left of letter G?
Six girls are sitting in a circle. Somia is sitting opposite to Rakhi. Poonam is sitting right of Rakhi but left of Deepa. Mona is sitting to the left of Rakhi. Kamini is sitting right of Somia and left of Mona. Now Deepa and Kamini, Mona and Rakhi mutually exchange their positions.
Who will be sitting left of Deepa?
Six stars of a constellation appear in a straight line. K is between V and R. V is next to M. M is next to B, which is at the extreme left side. Q is next to R. V is between which two stars?
This Blog Post/Article "Sitting Arrangements Quiz Set 18" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2020-02-07. Published on: 2016-02-08