Eight things A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are arranged in a row.
- D is between B and G and F is between A and H.
- E is second to the right of A.
Which of the following information are not required to ascertain the position of C?
Eight alphabets D, E, F, G, H, I, J and K are arranged in a row. G is between D and H only, I is second to the left of H. E is between F and J only. I is between J and K only.
Who is third to the right of J?
- Ten cages numbered 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are situated adjacent to one another in two different rows of 5 cages each.
- Ten animals M, N, O, P, Q, R, S T, U and V are housed in these cages.
- Cages with odd numbers are situated opposite to the cages with even numbers, and no two cages with even numbers and no two cages with odd numbers are adjacent to each other.
- Cage No. 8 is occupied by N and it is to the extreme left of one row.
- Cages 4 and 6 are not in the row of cage no. 8 and any of the cages numbered 4, 6, 2 are not in the middle of the row.
- T lives in cage no. 5 and its cage is not situated in the row in which cage no. 6 is situated.
- O is housed in an odd numbered cage and resides in the row in which the N resides but both are not adjacent to each other.
- Q's and R's cages are adjacent to cage no. 6 However, R's cage is not adjacent to cage no 4.
- M's and V's cages are in the same row.
- P's cage is even numbered and is diagonally opposite to cage no. 1.
- Cage no. 6 is second from one of the ends of its own row.
- No two cages have consecutive number on them and S's cage is neither opposite to Q's cage nor adjacent to it.
Which animal lives in cage opposite to cage no. 5?
Ten army cadets A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H ,I and J are standing in a queue.
- B and F are not either of the start or end.
- G is before D, but not necessarily behind him, and H ahead of J.
- There are four persons between E and A.
- I is ahead of B and F is before D.
- J is in between A and D and G is in between E and F.
- There are two persons between H and C.
Who among the following is definitely at one of the ends?
Six papers A, B, C, D, E and F are to be conducted on five consecutive days.
- There are two papers between C and D and one paper between A and C.
- There is one paper between F and E and E is to be conducted before F.
- B is to be conducted before A, but not necessarily immediately before.
- B is not the first paper.
Which of the following is the correct sequence of the papers?
This Blog Post/Article "Sitting Arrangements Quiz Set 19" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2020-02-07. Published on: 2016-02-08