Eight alphabets D, E, F, G, H, I, J and K are arranged in a row. G is between D and H only, I is second to the left of H. E is between F and J only. I is between J and K only.
In which of the following pairs, second alphabet is to the immediate left of the first alphabet?
Six alphabets A, B, K, D, E and P are arranged in a row. B is between D and P. A does not stand next to either P or D. K does not stand next to D. E stands between A and K.
Who occupy the extreme ends of row?
Seven friends L, M, N, P, Q, R and S are arranged in a line left to right.
- N, who is the neighbor of P, is not the neighbor of R.
- Q is the second to the left of R.
- N is second to left of S, who is the neighbor of M.
Which of the following pairs has the second person sitting second to the right of the first person?
Six papers A, B, C, D, E and F are to be conducted on five consecutive days.
- There are two papers between C and D and one paper between A and C.
- There is one paper between F and E and E is to be conducted before F.
- B is to be conducted before A, but not necessarily immediately before.
- B is not the first paper.
Which is the last paper?
Seven boys A, B, C, D, E, F and G are standing in a line such that -
- G is between A and E.
- F and A have one boy between them.
- E and C have two boys between them.
- D is to the immediate right of F.
- C and B have three boys between them.
Who is second from left?
This Blog Post/Article "Sitting Arrangements Quiz Set 23" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2020-02-07. Published on: 2016-02-08