Statement: For any kind of problem with your mobile phone, contact our help desk immediately.
- Help desk has a solution to all kinds of problems related to mobile phones or will guide accordingly.
- Unless the problem is reported immediately it cannot be solved.
Only I is implicit.
Only II is implicit.
Either I or II is implicit.
Neither I nor II is implicit.
If you have any problem with a phone, we can help you out now. If the problem is not reported now(there could be other places where the help can be obtained.) It doesn't mean that the problem cannot be solved. So only I is implicit.
Statement: The municipality has placed a number of dustbins at various points of the city.
- The people were throwing their garbage in the open.
- Municipality wants to use garbage for producing electricity in a greener way.
Statement: A bag contains 10 marbles, 2 are red, and 8 are black. One marble was taken out of the bag.
- It is red in color.
- It is black in color.
Statement: The govt. has recently advised all the public sector banks to reduce rate of interest on home loans up to Rs. 25 lakhs.
- The public sector banks may reduce the interest on all home loans up to Rs. 25 lakhs.
- People may take undue advantage of the govt. decision.
Statement: The local hospital put up a notice board at the main entrance stating that the hospital will carry out free check up for detecting caner for the people staying in the locality.
- Large number of people living in the locality may avail the free check up facility offered by the hospital.
- Hospital staff deployed for the purpose may be able to cope up with the rush of people for check up.
This Blog Post/Article "Statements and Assumptions Quiz Set 07" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2019-08-18.