Statement: "Oh my God, today is it's sunday, I do not have eraser for my exam tomorrow", cried a student.
- The student will fail in the exam.
- The eraser has to be purchased from the market.
Statement: You know that your dress is excellent when people ask about the tailor who tailored that dress.
- People do not ask about your tailor if your dress is not good.
- People want to know how an excellent dress can be stitched.
Statement: As the day for result declaration for board exams comes closer, the students awaiting their result start feeling the anxious.
- Anxiety levels are more during board exams than any other exam.
- Some students are more anxious than other students.
Only I is implicit.
Only II is implicit.
Either I or II is implicit.
I and II are implicit.
Both assumptions are implicit. Anxiety levels are more during board exams because they represent educational milestones. Also, anxiety level is more in some student rather than other students.
Statement: Take admission to our college we have a good placement record.
- If you take admission in our college, you have good chances of getting a placement.
- Our fees is higher than other colleges.
Statement: A student thinks: I haven't written my exams well, so I should start preparing for the second attempt.
- The student has taken his first attempt right now.
- The student will succeed in his second attempt.
This Blog Post/Article "Statements and Assumptions Quiz Set 21" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2020-02-07. Published on: 2016-02-08