Statement: "The pet dog looks lazy today, it hasn't wagged its tail today."
- The pet hasn't taken enough sleep last night.
- The pet is not well.
Statement: The function will start at 11 A.M. You are requested to take yours seats before 11 A.M. - written on an invitation card.
- If the invitee is not in his seat before 11 A.M., the function will not start.
- Function will start as scheduled.
Statement: "If travelers with a ticket for the second class are found traveling in the first class compartments, they would be penalized" - Railways Notice in the compartment of a train.
- Travelers with a ticket for the first class are also not allowed to travel in the second class compartments.
- Inspections are carried out in the train to check the tickets.
Only I is implicit.
Only II is implicit.
Either I or II is implicit.
Neither I nor II is implicit.
From the statement, we clearly say that inspections are carried out in the train to check the tickets. Hence only (II) is implicit in the statement.
Statement: "There will be poor yield this summers", a farmer said while looking upwards.
- He is looking towards God.
- There are no clouds in the sky.
Statement: The Chairman of the company urged all the employees to refrain from making long personal calls during working hours in order to boost productivity.
- Majority of the employees may respond positively to the Chairman's appeal.
- Most of the employees may continue to make long personal calls during working hours.
This Blog Post/Article "Statements and Assumptions Quiz Set 30" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2017-10-26.