Each question has four choices. More than one options can be correct. When you have finished the quiz, click the button at the end of the questions to view the result, and the solutions and answers.
- Repeat step 2 and 3 varying j from 0 to n-2 //Repeat for n-1 passes
- Find the index of the minimum value in arr[j] to arr[n-1]
- Set min_index=j
- Repeat step c varying i from j+1 to n-1
- If arr[i]<arr[min_index]: Min_index=i
- swap arr[j] with arr[min_index]
My C/C++ Videos on Youtube
Here is the complete playlist for video lectures and tutorials for the absolute beginners. The language has been kept simple so that anybody can easily understand them. I have avoided complex jargon in these videos.