This software is called "Harvester". The Harvester can be used to harvest or extract email addresses from the websites. You can specify the website addresses to search. You can also specify keywords. Harvester will obtain a list of websites from various search engines. Harvester provides a visual feedback of the pages it is searching and also keeps displaying the emails it has found so far. The entire list of websites searched and the emails found is logged in serially numbered text files also. You can use that log to find which emails were found and on which web pages.
- You can specify a list of web pages that you want to be scanned.
- You can also specify keywords. The Harvester obtains it's list of webpages by using those keywords against Google and Bing search engines. It is also possible to specify how many web pages are to be included from the search engines. For example, you can specify that first 10 results only be used, or whether you want first 20 results, or the first 30 results.
- Harvester can go deeper into the web pages, by also searching the links found on a web page. You can specify whether to search even deeper into grand-children and great grand-children of the pages.
- All searches are logged into serially numbered text files for your analysis. Addresses of all the web pages searched are logged. The email addresses are also logged alongwith the web pages on which they were found.
- Can be minimized and hidden to tray, so that you can keep doing your own work, while it keeps searching for emails.
ScreenshotsThis is a screenshot of the software that should give you a good idea of the available functionality. Click on the image to see a larger view.
This video explains how to use this software to extract emails from websites.
InstallationThis software doesn't require any installation. Just download and double-click to run it. It doesn't require administrative priviliges to run. It runs in limited access mode, so should be very safe.
Supported Operating SystemsHarvester can be run on 32-bit as well as 64-bit versions of the Microsoft Windows Operating Systems. Windows XP and all later OS are supported. If you want to run it on Windows XP and Windows Vista, then you must also have the .NET Framework Version 3.5 installed on your machines. Those users who have Windows 7 and later donot have to worry because these operating systems already have the .NET Framework installed on them.
DISCLAIMER: Even though every care has been taken in making this software bug-free, but still please take a proper backup of your PC data before you use it. We shall not be responsible for any damages or consequential damages arising out of the use of this software. Please use it solely at your own risk.