This video tutorial has been recorded at Hoven Trainings. The code examples are in MVC 4.0 with Visual Studio 2012 Express version. The concepts explained are applicable to later versions of C# MVC as well.
Partial Views for Menu and Message Labels Complete Video
This is a complete video on Partial Views for Menu and Message Labels.
These videos are available for offline viewing also.
Want Source Code?
PLACE YOUR ORDER BY WRITING TO: SALES.HOVEN@GMAIL.COM
In $10 or Rs. 600 you get all of these.
- 121 video tutorials organized into chapters that simplify learning
- Includes a Complete MVC Project on Invoice Management System
- MVC projects/snippets/concepts explained in a very lucid and simple style
- Source code of the various examples discussed in the videos
- E-Book on in-depth MVC Interview Questions
- E-Book on ASP.NET MVC. This E-Book is a companion to the video tutorials
How to Order?PLACE YOUR ORDER BY WRITING TO: SALES.HOVEN@GMAIL.COM
Payment mode is PayPal for students outside India. Within India, payment is through PayU credit/debit card on the same pattern like we do for buying movie tickets.
What is the mode of Delivery?Content(about 2GB) is delivered in the following modes -
- We shall send you download links(Google Drive, links will never expire) so that you can download the entire consignment in zipped form.
- If you are a customer from INDIA: You will also receive the entire DVD through SPEED POST. You will not be charged anything extra.
This Blog Post/Article "L10 Partial Views for Menu and Message Labels Complete Video" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2020-02-07. Published on: 2016-01-21