Statement: Most of the engineering colleges in the state applied to the regulatory body for sanctioning more number of seats for the next academic session.
- The regulatory body may grant additional seats sought for by the engineering colleges of the state.
- The engineering colleges of the state may get adequate number of applications to fill in the additional seats.
Statement: Smart people do not different things, they do things differently.
- One should work in life.
- What is more important is how you stand out from others, to make a difference.
Statement: The govt. has recently announced additional food for work program for all the drought affected regions in the county.
- The govt. has adequate funds to run these programmers.
- Affected people may be able to get at least on meal a day due to these programs.
Statement: The civic authority of the metropolis has decided to suspend sanctioning of new building proposals for six months and assess the impact of the current building projects on the city amenities.
- The builders lobby may move the court against the civic body decision.
- The civic authority may be able to complete the impact study in about six months.
Statement: The local civic body has urged all the residents to voluntarily reduce consumption of potable water by about 30 per cent to tide over the water crisis.
- Many residents may reduce consumption of potable water.
- Many activists may welcome the civic body's move and spread awareness among residents.
Only I is implicit.
Only II is implicit.
Either I or II is implicit.
Both I and II are implicit.
The civic body has made this request because it hopes to convince some residents. So I is implicit. But there is nothing to directly suggest that this is targeted towards the activists, so II is not implicit.
This Blog Post/Article "Statements and Assumptions Quiz Set 03" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2017-10-26.