Statement: There will be no water in the town for two days because major repair is being undertaken by the public works department.
- The people will have to store enough water for two days.
- The people will have to consume less water in the coming two days.
Statement: Many residents of the locality decided not to attend the cultural function organized by the local club to protest against the club's limited invitations.
- The local club may cancel the cultural function.
- The local club may stop all its activities.
Statement: Many historians hove done more harm than good by distorting truth.
- People believe what is reported by the historians.
- Historians are seldom expected to depict the truth.
Statement: The doctor asked the nurse to give a pain killer injection to the patient.
- The nurse will disobey the doctor.
- The nurse knows the amount of dose to be given.
Statement: A teacher wrote a two digit even number on the blackboard.
- It cannot be divisible by 3.
- It cannot be divisible by 5.
This Blog Post/Article "Statements and Assumptions Quiz Set 27" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2019-08-18.