In the board exams, some students were found using unfair means. What should be done?Courses of Action:
- Cancel their paper and mark them for reappear.
- Warn them about strict action in future, and inform their parents about this.
Industrial research has shown that the internal problems of an organization can be successfully managed through quality circles. They also lead to an increase in the motivation levels of employees.Courses of Action:
- Organizations should now educate their employees about the idea of quality circles.
- Employees should be encouraged to join quality circles.
A mill cannot remain profitable unless the management and employees cooperate.Courses of Action:
- The mill should be closed down so that more loss should not occur.
- The workers should be asked to cooperate with the management.
- The management should be asked to cooperate with the employees.
Many people complain that Indian Railways tickets are not available during the summer vacations.Courses of Action:
- Indian Railways should advise the travelers not to travel during the peak season. They should travel after the summer vacations.
- Indian Railways should add extra coaches so that not only more and more people can be accommodated, but also more revenue be collected.
There has been an increase in the number of bank robberies recently. Well qualified engineers too have been convicted in may cases. It is not possible to generalize that only un-employed people resort to such crimes.Courses of Action:
- Banks should increase their security.
- Engineers should be asked to avoid bank robberies.
- Each year on the bank day, all citizens should be asked to take an oath that they would not loot any bank.
This Blog Post/Article "Course of Action Quiz Set 01" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2018-01-02.