Government has set a target of earning Rs. 10000 crores by way of tourism in India.Courses of Action:
- There is no need of development of further new tourist spots to meet the target.
- The government should develop attractive packages to woo the foreign tourists to meet the target.
It is proposed to allow foreign companies to manufacture goods in India.Courses of Action:
- This proposal should not be implemented because it could adversely affect indigenous industry.
- This proposal should be implemented because local population will get employment and more FDI can be attracted.
The government owned buses have run into losses ever since private buses have been allowed to operate on the same routes in Punjab.Courses of Action:
- The private buses should be banned from operating in Punjab.
- The government buses should increase their fares so that they get more money.
Supreme Court has ruled that the government should work out a mechanism that ensures transparency in its working.Courses of Action:
- The government should swing into action by constituting a task force.
- The government should ask for a review petition.
The principal issued a warning against exploding crackers inside the school premises. Just now one student has exploded a noisy cracker in the classroom. What should be done.Courses of Action:
- Warn the student and ask him to deposit the remaining crackers with his class teacher.
- Give exemplary punishment to the student.
This Blog Post/Article "Course of Action Quiz Set 12" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2019-08-18.