The question paper carried faulty questions. The pass percentage has gone down. What should be done?Courses of Action:
- Scores of all students should be scaled up in proportion to the faulty questions.
- The exam should be conducted again, but this time the question paper should be prepared carefully.
The world conference on "Education for All" took place in Germany recently. It finalized an action plan for meeting the basic learning needs of all children.Courses of Action:
- India should implement the action plan.
- India should also organize a similar conference.
Majority of the employees of a sick public sector undertaking opted for voluntary retirement scheme and left the organization with all their retirement benefits within a fortnight of launching the scheme.
The company has been making huge losses for the past five years and is unable to pay salary to its employees in time.
The management of the company made huge personal gains through unlawful activities.
One of the competitors of the company went bankrupt last year.
The company owns large tracts of land in the state which will fetch huge sum to its owners.
Company has been making huge losses for the past 5 years and unable to pay the salary on time.
A private sector bank has decided to retrench one third of its employees in view of the huge losses suffered during the past financial year.Courses of Action:
- People should close their accounts with this bank to teach it a lesson.
- The government should direct the bank to accept the employees back to work.
- The government should ask the Reserve Bank of India to initiate an enquiry into the bank activities and submit its report.
The worldwide recession has adversely affected the engineers, about 31% of whom have lost their jobs.Courses of Action:
- We should advise all of them to take jobs in foreign countries.
- We should ask them to wait for the recession to end.
This Blog Post/Article "Course of Action Quiz Set 08" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2020-02-07. Published on: 2016-02-10