The digits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 are arranged in a line left to right. 1 is an immediate neighbor of 5 and 2. 4 is second to the left of 5. 6 is second to the right of 2. 3 is not an immediate neighbor of 6. There are two persons between 2 and 8.
Who is to the immediate right of 2?
- Ten cages numbered 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are situated adjacent to one another in two different rows of 5 cages each.
- Ten animals M, N, O, P, Q, R, S T, U and V are housed in these cages.
- Cages with odd numbers are situated opposite to the cages with even numbers, and no two cages with even numbers and no two cages with odd numbers are adjacent to each other.
- Cage No. 8 is occupied by N and it is to the extreme left of one row.
- Cages 4 and 6 are not in the row of cage no. 8 and any of the cages numbered 4, 6, 2 are not in the middle of the row.
- T lives in cage no. 5 and its cage is not situated in the row in which cage no. 6 is situated.
- O is housed in an odd numbered cage and resides in the row in which the N resides but both are not adjacent to each other.
- Q's and R's cages are adjacent to cage no. 6 However, R's cage is not adjacent to cage no 4.
- M's and V's cages are in the same row.
- P's cage is even numbered and is diagonally opposite to cage no. 1.
- Cage no. 6 is second from one of the ends of its own row.
- No two cages have consecutive number on them and S's cage is neither opposite to Q's cage nor adjacent to it.
In which cage is Q ?
Six persons P, Q, R, S, T and U are sitting in a circle facing one another front to front. P is sitting in front of Q. Q is sitting to the right of T and left of R. P is to the left of U and right of S.
If the positions of P and R changed, who will be sitting between S and U?
Seven students are singing a group song and standing in a line on the stage as follows:
- D is to the right of C.
- F is standing adjacent to G.
- B is to the left of F.
- E is to the left of A.
- C and B have one person between them.
- A and D have one person between them.
If we start counting from the left, on which number is C?
- Eight boxes P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are located adjacent to one another in two different rows with four in each row.
- No boxes of consecutive letter are either adjacent or opposite to each other.
- P and Q are located at the end of two different rows.
- R is just left of T and is located in the same row in which P is located.
- U is just left of Q.
Which box is opposite to R?
This Blog Post/Article "Sitting Arrangements Quiz Set 08" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2020-02-07. Published on: 2016-02-08