Eight friends A, B, C , D, E, F, G and H are sitting in a circle facing the centre. B is sitting between G and D. H is third to the left of B and second to the right of A. C is sitting between A and G and B and E are not sitting opposite to each other.
Which of the following statements is not correct?
D and A are sitting opposite to each other.
C is third to the right of D.
E is sitting between F and D.
A is sitting between C and F.
They are sitting like this clockwise: G-B-D-E-H-F-A-C.
E is sitting between H and D. Hence, alternative (c) is not correct.
Eight things A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are arranged in a row.
- D is between B and G and F is between A and H.
- E is second to the right of A.
Which of the following is A's position?
Left of F.
Right of F.
Between E and F.
Cannot be determined.
A is sitting to the right of F.
F is between A and H. So the arrangement could be A F H or H F A. Assume that all are facing towards north. Now it is given E is sitting second to the right of A, which is possible only if they sit like - H F A. Hence A is to the right of F.
Seven friends L, M, N, P, Q, R and S are arranged in a line left to right.
- N, who is the neighbor of P, is not the neighbor of R.
- Q is the second to the left of R.
- N is second to left of S, who is the neighbor of M.
What is the position of L?
Eight alphabets D, E, F, G, H, I, J and K are arranged in a row. G is between D and H only, I is second to the left of H. E is between F and J only. I is between J and K only.
Who is the immediate left of H?
- Eight boxes P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are located adjacent to one another in two different rows with four in each row.
- No boxes of consecutive letter are either adjacent or opposite to each other.
- P and Q are located at the end of two different rows.
- R is just left of T and is located in the same row in which P is located.
- U is just left of Q.
Which box is diagonally opposite to S?
This Blog Post/Article "Sitting Arrangements Quiz Set 20" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2020-02-07. Published on: 2016-02-08