A, B, C, D, E, F and G are sitting around a circular table.
- F is 2nd to the right of G.
- E, the neighbor of C, is 4th to the right of G.
- D is between E and A.
- B is the neighbor of F but not of E.
Who are the neighbors of F?
Read these facts carefully.
- A, B ,C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting in a row facing North.
- A is fourth to the right of E.
- H is fourth to the left of D.
- C and F, which are not at the ends, are neighbors of B and E, respectively.
- H is next to the left of A and A is the neighbor of B.
What is the position of F?
Seven letters are arranged in a line as follows:
- E and F have one letter between them.
- G is to the right of A.
- B is to the immediate left of F.
- There is one letter between D and A.
- D is not the neighbor of G.
- G and F have two letters between them.
Which pair of letters is on the either side of the letter B?
Seven students are singing a group song and standing in a line on the stage as follows:
- D is to the right of C.
- F is standing adjacent to G.
- B is to the left of F.
- E is to the left of A.
- C and B have one person between them.
- A and D have one person between them.
Who is on the extreme right?
- Six plants, P, Q, R, S, T and U, in two rows of three each are facing north and south.
- Q is north facing, but not next to S.
- S and U are diagonally opposite.
- R next to U, is south facing and T is north facing.
Which plants other than S and U are diagonally opposite each other?
This Blog Post/Article "Sitting Arrangements Quiz Set 06" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2020-02-07. Published on: 2016-02-08