The digits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 are arranged in a line left to right. 1 is an immediate neighbor of 5 and 2. 4 is second to the left of 5. 6 is second to the right of 2. 3 is not an immediate neighbor of 6. There are two persons between 2 and 8.
Who is to the immediate left of 5?
There are six houses in a row.
Read these facts carefully.
- Mr. Gill has Mr. Bhasin and Mr. Sodhi as neighbors.
- Mr. Bhatia has Mr. Gupta and Mr. Sharma as neighbors.
- Mr. Gupta's house is not next to Mr. Bhasin or Mr. Sodhi.
- Mr. Sharma does not live next to Mr. Sodhi.
Who are Mr. Bhasin's next door neighbors?
Eight alphabets D, E, F, G, H, I, J and K are arranged in a row. G is between D and H only, I is second to the left of H. E is between F and J only. I is between J and K only.
Which of the following is definitely true?
Six papers A, B, C, D, E and F are to be conducted on five consecutive days.
- There are two papers between C and D and one paper between A and C.
- There is one paper between F and E and E is to be conducted before F.
- B is to be conducted before A, but not necessarily immediately before.
- B is not the first paper.
Which would be the first paper?
- Six plants, P, Q, R, S, T and U, in two rows of three each are facing north and south.
- Q is north facing, but not next to S.
- S and U are diagonally opposite.
- R next to U, is south facing and T is north facing.
Which of the following statements can be dispensed with?
This Blog Post/Article "Sitting Arrangements Quiz Set 09" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2020-02-07. Published on: 2016-02-08