- Eight boxes P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are located adjacent to one another in two different rows with four in each row.
- No boxes of consecutive letter are either adjacent or opposite to each other.
- P and Q are located at the end of two different rows.
- R is just left of T and is located in the same row in which P is located.
- U is just left of Q.
Which of the following is not located at either ends?
- Six plants, P, Q, R, S, T and U, in two rows of three each are facing north and south.
- Q is north facing, but not next to S.
- S and U are diagonally opposite.
- R next to U, is south facing and T is north facing.
Which plant is between Q and S?
Seven letters are arranged in a line as follows:
- E and F have one letter between them.
- G is to the right of A.
- B is to the immediate left of F.
- There is one letter between D and A.
- D is not the neighbor of G.
- G and F have two letters between them.
Which letter is second to the left of letter A?
Eight friends A, B, C , D, E, F, G and H are sitting in a circle facing the centre. B is sitting between G and D. H is third to the left of B and second to the right of A. C is sitting between A and G and B and E are not sitting opposite to each other.
Who is third to the left of D?
The digits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 are arranged in a line left to right. 1 is an immediate neighbor of 5 and 2. 4 is second to the left of 5. 6 is second to the right of 2. 3 is not an immediate neighbor of 6. There are two persons between 2 and 8.
How many digits are between 2 and 3?
This Blog Post/Article "Sitting Arrangements Quiz Set 16" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2020-02-07. Published on: 2016-02-08