- Ten cages numbered 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are situated adjacent to one another in two different rows of 5 cages each.
- Ten animals M, N, O, P, Q, R, S T, U and V are housed in these cages.
- Cages with odd numbers are situated opposite to the cages with even numbers, and no two cages with even numbers and no two cages with odd numbers are adjacent to each other.
- Cage No. 8 is occupied by N and it is to the extreme left of one row.
- Cages 4 and 6 are not in the row of cage no. 8 and any of the cages numbered 4, 6, 2 are not in the middle of the row.
- T lives in cage no. 5 and its cage is not situated in the row in which cage no. 6 is situated.
- O is housed in an odd numbered cage and resides in the row in which the N resides but both are not adjacent to each other.
- Q's and R's cages are adjacent to cage no. 6 However, R's cage is not adjacent to cage no 4.
- M's and V's cages are in the same row.
- P's cage is even numbered and is diagonally opposite to cage no. 1.
- Cage no. 6 is second from one of the ends of its own row.
- No two cages have consecutive number on them and S's cage is neither opposite to Q's cage nor adjacent to it.
Which cage is contains O?
Seven dots A, B, C, D, E, F and G have to be arranged in a row. These are the broad rules.
- A and H should be stacked to the extreme right.
- B to be in the centre.
- C and D as far apart as possible.
Which of the following pair cannot be placed together?
Five friends A, B, C, D and E are sitting on a bench.
- A is sitting next to B.
- C is sitting next to D.
- D is not Sitting with E.
- E is on the left end of the bench.
- C is on second position from right.
- A is on the right side of B and to the right side of E.
- A and C are sitting together.
Who is sitting at the centre?
Seven friends L, M, N, P, Q, R and S are arranged in a line left to right.
- N, who is the neighbor of P, is not the neighbor of R.
- Q is the second to the left of R.
- N is second to left of S, who is the neighbor of M.
Which of the following is true?
Six persons P, Q, R, S, T and U are sitting in a circle facing one another front to front. P is sitting in front of Q. Q is sitting to the right of T and left of R. P is to the left of U and right of S.
Who is sitting opposite of R?
This Blog Post/Article "Sitting Arrangements Quiz Set 11" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2020-02-07. Published on: 2016-02-08