Seven friends L, M, N, P, Q, R and S are arranged in a line left to right.
- N, who is the neighbor of P, is not the neighbor of R.
- Q is the second to the left of R.
- N is second to left of S, who is the neighbor of M.
Which of the following is not true?
Five friends A, B, C, D and E are sitting on a bench.
- A is sitting next to B.
- C is sitting next to D.
- D is not Sitting with E.
- E is on the left end of the bench.
- C is on second position from right.
- A is on the right side of B and to the right side of E.
- A and C are sitting together.
What is the position of B?
- Eight boxes P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are located adjacent to one another in two different rows with four in each row.
- No boxes of consecutive letter are either adjacent or opposite to each other.
- P and Q are located at the end of two different rows.
- R is just left of T and is located in the same row in which P is located.
- U is just left of Q.
Which box/(es) is/are adjacent to W?
Eleven students A, B, C, D, E, F, G ,H, I, J and K are sitting in a row of the class facing the teacher.
- D, who is to the immediate left of F, is second to the right of C.
- A, is second to the right of E, who is at one of the ends.
- J is the immediate neighbor of A and B and third to the left of G.
- H is to the immediate left of D and third to the right of I.
Who is sitting in the middle of the row?
A, B, C, D, E, F and G are sitting around a circular table.
- F is 2nd to the right of G.
- E, the neighbor of C, is 4th to the right of G.
- D is between E and A.
- B is the neighbor of F but not of E.
Who is 4th to the left of G?
This Blog Post/Article "Sitting Arrangements Quiz Set 14" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2020-02-07. Published on: 2016-02-08