A study has revealed that the teachers are still not aware of the benefits of vocational education in India. They continue to teach by following the traditional methods.Courses of Action:
- Vocational education should be included in the college curriculum.
- Orientation program should be conducted for teachers so that they change the way they teach.
There are so many departments with overlapping functions. When something goes wrong, no one can be held responsible. The departments start pointing fingers at each other, and all of them escape safely.Courses of Action:
- There should be only one department.
- All departments should be jointly held responsible, and punished.
The cable TV operators show even the latest films on TV sets. Most people remain satisfied with this, so they do not visit cinema houses. As result, the cinema owners are incurring heavy losses.Courses of Action:
- The cinema halls should be demolished and TV repair shops should be constructed in their place because the demand for TV repair shops will go up.
- The cinema halls should be demolished and religious places be constructed in their place.
A number of students who have passed 12th class could not get admissions to courses of their choice, because sufficient seats were not there.Courses of Action:
- Checking should be made more strict so that fewer can pass the 12th class exams.
- If government cannot do it on its own, then it should give incentives and encourage private players to open more colleges.
- Rich parents should be asked to send their wards to foreign countries.
Four coaches of a train have been de-railed at a certain point. The railway track is also damaged. Villagers from surrounding areas have arrived to offer help to the victims.Courses of Action:
- Minister of Railways should immediately visit the site to himself see what has happened.
- The trains running in both directions should be diverted to other routes.
This Blog Post/Article "Course of Action Quiz Set 16" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2020-02-07. Published on: 2016-02-10